Ampleon to showcase breakthrough RF power technology and present latest technical papers at IMS 2019
Booth #672 Hall B1, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Nijmegen, The Netherlands, 29 May 2019 – Ampleon today announced it will participate in the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) held in Boston, Massachusetts, USA to introduce its wide variety of new LDMOS and GaN solutions targeting telecom, aerospace and defence, NCC, ISM, cooking and defrosting applications.
On the Ampleon booth (#672 in Hall B1) visitors will be shown the most recent technology innovations and new product introductions with many highlights including Ampleon’s:
- Ground-breaking solutions for 4G and 5G mobile broadband radio networks, offering the industry’s best compromise between performance, power consumption, cost and size and delivering the best efficiency from massive-MIMO active antennas up to high-power RF power amplifiers
- A new line of 65V Advanced Rugged Transistors (ART) designed to unlock so far untapped levels of extreme ruggedness and extra-high breakdown voltages
- Next generation of easy-to-use radar and wideband GaN transistors enabling highest efficiency architectures
- Industry leading portfolio of transistors, highly integrated low-cost pallet modules and multi-kilowatt system reference designs tailored for industrial, cooking and defrosting applications at 433MHz, 915MHz and 2.4GHz
- Latest Avionics, L-band and S-band LDMOS radar transistors based upon the 9th generation technology, pushing the limit of LDMOS power density to enable best-in-class efficiency figures at a well optimized cost structure.
Senior members of the Ampleon team will also present technical papers at the conference as follows:
Thursday June 6, 1.30pm – session THIF1: IMS2019 Interactive Forum Area, room 253ABC
A 10 W Fully-integrated LDMOS MMIC Doherty in LGA Package for 2.7 GHz Small Cell Applications (Paper ID 266-KW401) – Levin Lin, team leader, Shanghai design & development team.
Thursday, June 6, 10:10am – session Th2H: IMS2019 Interactive Forum Area, room 259AB
A 750 W High Efficiency LDMOS New Four-way Doherty Amplifier for Base-Station Applications (Paper ID 266-FD431) – Binghui (Brian) Zhang, Application Director, Xiaochun (Mike) Jiang, Sr. Principal Application Engineer.
from Electronics Maker http://bit.ly/2YUFALF