MORNSUN’s latest automotive-standard DC/DC converter, CVRC1215JD-6WR3, features a 3000VDC isolation voltage and an operating temperature range from -40°C to +105°C with an 82% efficiency. And the product has a sustainable short-circuit protection (self-recovery), and EMI meets the automotive standards EN5502/ CISPR25 level 4. It also meets the AEC-Q100 automotive standards, which can better meet the requirements of the automotive industry for high reliability and small dimension.
It widely is used in automotive electronics, medical, industrial control, electricity, instrumentation, communications and other industry.
- Meets AEC-Q100 automotive standards
- Operating temperature range：-40℃ to +105℃
- Isolated voltage 3000VDC
- EMI meets automotive standards EN55025/CISPR25 level 4
- Wide input range(9-18VDC)
- Efficiency up to 82%
- No-load power consumption 0.12W
- Input under-voltage, output short circuit, over current and over voltage protections
For more details please visit: www.mornsun-power.com
from Electronics Maker https://ift.tt/36Mk3bR